Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013!

2013 recap!!

January 12: My beautiful, precious, funny and sweet niece was born! Harper Grace came into this world and made my heart hers! Auntie Roz loves Miss Harper!!

July 31: My main man, Christian turned 10! It's hard to believe that he's this old already! He is my absolute favorite and I couldn't be more proud of the hilarious, respectful, smart and goofy young man he's become! 

August 10: Mom and I went to the WV State Fair and saw our favorite group, Casting Crowns, for the 4th time! This time we had front row seats and meet & greet passes! It was an amazing night!! They're coming back to Charleston this May and I can't wait to go see them for concert #5! 


Sometime in the fall: I achieved a pretty awesome goal and lost 20 lbs! I gained back a few pounds over the holidays, but have managed to keep most of it off! Yay me! 


I've had my good days and my bad days, saw a lot of movies, made some new friends and made lots of memories! Here's hoping for an amazing 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment