Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Job hunting

Just in case anyone was wondering, job hunting sucks! I've submitted so many applications and resumes that I've lost count! I've gotten a few interviews, but nothing has worked out so far. I'm hopeful that something good is just around the corner. 

While I've been unemployed, I've learned how to be sure that I'm not buying things frivolously and that a coupon always helps. But the most important thing I've learned is how amazing my parents are. I've always known that they had my back, but during this time I've realized just how amazing they are. I've not had to go without or feel many negative impacts of living without income. I couldn't imagine how different this time in my life would be if it weren't for them and their constant support. I love them dearly and sincerely hope that one day I can repay them for the kindness and support they've given me. 


If you see these two on the street, high five them and tell them that they're awesome, because they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment