Saturday, January 11, 2014

Watergeddon Aquapocalypse 2014

So we're on day 3 of no water and I must say, all I want is a nice and hot shower in my own shower. Other than that, my family is doing well. We always keep a supply of water on hand, so fortunately we haven't been having to fight for bottles of water or wait in horrendous lines for filling stations. I'm very thankful for that! 

Hopefully this whole thing gets resolved soon! I'm very impressed with how well everyone has come together. Sure, you have the people who are screaming that they want to sue the company who spilled it, but overall people are looking out for each other. I'm very proud to be part of a culture where looking out for your neighbor is something you don't think twice about. Way to go WV!

Stay clean and don't drink the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment